First of all, welcome and thank you to all new backers.
We are doing great! We’ve had so many new backers these past few days, that if we can continue this way, we are definitely going to reach our goal.
I know I’ve been asking a lot of you these past weeks, but let’s give it one final push to make sure we get there!
How can you help?
- Personally recommend this project to 1 other person who hasn’t backed yet. For example: someone you once watched the BBC-series of Pride and Prejudice (1995) with.
- Share this project on social media (or share an article about the book, see links below)
- If you have a blog/website, it would really help if you could do one more post on the project to remind your readers that they only have 4 days left to pledge.
Jane Austen’s England in the spotlight
Some fantastic blogs have been writing about Jane Austen’s England this last week. If you like, you can share these on your social media. It may convince others to join!
- Willow and Thatch asked me for my top 5 of favourite Jane Austen film locations. If you want to know what happened to the enormous window of Wilton House during the filming of Pride and Prejudice (2005), then check it out.
- For Interests of a Jane Austen Girl I wrote a guest blog about how I fell in love with Austen and got the idea to write a travel guide. If you want to know who my favourite Mr Darcy is, then visit the blog.
- I am over the moon with this awesome review of the travel guide by Míra from Obsessed with Mr Darcy. She calls Jane Austen’s England ‘a travel guide Bible to Austen fans’! And: “The fact that it is written by a true Janeite reflected on every page.”
I’ve started an event on Facebook for this last Kickstarter week. Will you join me there to virtually hold my hand?